Improving the knowledge and skills of financial advisors, particularly Advocis members, has been a priority of Advocis since its inception over 100 years ago. Today, with increasing market complexity, education for financial advisors is more important than ever.
At Advocis all our education programs are guided by one principle: to enhance and maintain financial practitioners’ competencies.
To accomplish this Advocis offers a full range of education programs that align with financial advisor competencies and practice behaviours. These programs are designed to guide you as you move through your career.
- Obtaining licenses to sell products
- Life License Qualification Program – toward obtaining your provincial life insurance license
- Mutual Funds Course – toward obtaining your Mutual Funds registration
Developing as a professional
- Designation Programs – CFP® certification, CLU® designation, CHS™ designation
- Update 2013 – comprehensive education with seminar and self-study components
- Continuing Education – available in a variety of formats and covering a wide range of learning areas
- National Schools – three different schools scheduled every summer from coast to coast
- Best Practices Manual – a 24/7 resource with guidance and templates to help you build a profitable and compliant practice